Here are signs that you should get another exam soon:
• Your eyes are red, dry, itchy, seeing spots, flashes of light, or floaters.
• You have diabetes or another health condition that affects your eyes.
• You get motion sick, dizzy, or have trouble following a moving target.
• You can't remember when you last had an eye exam, you’re overdue.
• You have difficulty driving at night and seeing street signs in the dark.
• Changes in your vision, especially after an incident of head trauma.
• You experience eye strain, headaches and/or blurred vision.
• Spending an extended amount of time in front of a computer screen.
• A family history of conditions like diabetes or glaucoma.